The Magnus Group’s “Rock Skin” range is a registered design pattern Mining Mesh for underground roof support applications.
It is pre-patterned with a 500mm drilling pattern in order to help the operators underground to keep a support rule.
The reinforced border maximises the shear strength around bolted areas.
Rock Skin meets the minimal technical standards complying with the mine’s requirements.
Rock Skin is manufactured to ISO9001 and ISO2008 standards.
Our sheets can be supplied in Mild Steel or Galvanised , depending on the underground climate.
Magnus understands that environments are constantly changing underground and believe it is important to manufacture roof support that will suit the specific underground area.
We are therefore able to increase or decrease wire by still using the “Rock Skin” pattern in order to create the drilling rule.ROCKSKIN ADVANTAGES:
- Permanent active support for a long term solution and peace of mind
- The drilling pattern operates to maintain the prescribed support
- Pre-patterned drilling lines for ease of inspection
- Overlap of connection sheet for improved shear strength and total coverage
- Safer installation and ease of use for underground miners
- Cost saving with regards to time, labour, materials used and the need to re-support in the future
- Flush cut edges